Rates: Terms, Conditions & Policies
Terms & Conditions
- All reservations require a deposit
- CHECK IN : 2pm / CHECK OUT: 12 Noon
- A $10 per hour late check- out charge will be added automatically if guest has not vacated the room & handed in the keys by 1pm.
- Rates are per room, per night, whether for 1 or 2 occupants.
- Rates do not include government tax nor gratuities.
- Room rates include local calls and Continental Breakfast for up to 2 room occupants.
- Room rates will not vary if guest decides NOT to have the free Continental Breakfast included.
- Up to 2 children under 12 years can share a room with the two main occupants for an extra $10 per child.
- Up to 2 additional adults can share a room with the 2 main occupants for an extra $20 per person.
- We reserve the right to determine the number of extra persons and beds allowed in any one room.
- A small refrigerator can be installed in some Hotel rooms, subject to availability.
- At the Hotel, a small, personal in-room safe for your valuables is also available upon request.
- We may accept payment in the form of cash, checks, ATM/debit cards, travelers checks, VISA, MASTERCARD & AMEX credit cards.
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- No pets are allowed in the rooms, common areas or the grounds.
- Strict enforcement of the no-smoking – no pets policy is adhered to through in-room smoke detectors, air sensors and personal inspection at check-out. An automatic clean up and repair charge starting at $250 will be assessed to cover the expense to clean, recondition & deodorize the room, furniture, curtains, air conditioning etc…
- Heating stoves/ovens/grills of any type are strictly banned by the fire code.
- Management is not responsible for valuables of any type left in the room.
- Management reserves the right to admission and the right not to accept a reservation.
You must cancel 7 days prior to arrival date or your deposit fee will be forfeited. In the event that you do not show up for your reservation (no-show) you will be charged for the entire stay.